Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mount Rushmore

We're going to petition to get this new head added to the four that are already there.  I think it's time a chick is added to the mis and Mellissa's kind of big deal.  I'd like to see the sunglasses stay and possibly have her hair down, because pinned up like it is in the photo, it's shorter than the rock boys behind her. 



This place was pretty cool.  It made me feel all patriotic, especially when Ms. South Dakota showed up and was accosted by all the Asians for pictures with them... oh and the Pro Life gang.  I believe that she refused to take a photo with their "choice" emblazened across the front of their teeshirts in large, bold letters. 
I was a bad girl, maybe from too much time in the badlands and got a picture of her from behind while she was bent over posing with a little girl.  It is NOT very flattering and I know I wouldn't want my ass photographed in such an unflattering way... Her's was small and the photo still managed to make it look like something Sir Mix-a-Lot would write a song about.

Custer State Park was very pretty, I loved driving along Needles Highway and Sylvan Lake was very cool as well, although it was a bit crowded, which made it difficult to get any really good photographs of the area.  Mellissa went jogging around the lake while I walked the dogs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment